Friday, June 24, 2011

MY BEAUTY WISHLIST(:

Hello again, so I woke up this morning bright and early at 8 AM :D (that's early for me at least during the summer (;  ). But anyways, I woke up to an overcast, stormy sky, and a temperature fit for a fall day...Really? It's summer and it feels like fall, that is about the worst possible thing that could happen to me in terms of weather, other than a tornado of course (; Mostly because my least favorite season is...Fall, great. Ah, I'm rambling. But what I'm trying to say is that I spent all morning and pretty much the whole day trying to think of a blog post to write, but I just couldn't. And so, I have come to the conclusion of just showing you guys my beauty wishlist, so I hope you like it, and if you are lucky enough to own any of these products, please tell me if you like them, if ya don't, anything really, as a comment of course(: So here goes:

MY BEAUTY WISHLIST AS OF JUNE 24TH, 2011(:


MAC PRODUCTS THAT I'M WANTING:


MAC Powder Blush in Sunbasque. ($19.50 on the MAC website). 

MAC Cremeblend Blush in Ladyblush. ($19.50 on the MAC website).

MAC Eyeshadow in Vex. ($14.50 on the MAC website).

MAC Strobe Cream To Go. ($15 on the MAC website).

MAC Fix + Spray To Go. ($10 on the MAC website).

NARS PRODUCTS THAT I'M WANTING:

NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Tzarine. ($33 on the NARS website).
NARS Day & Night Palette. ($50 on the NARS website).
After reading about the NARS Fall 2011 Collection and looking at this picture on Makeupandbeautyblog.com, my mind is set on getting this trio(:

CHANEL PRODUCTS THAT I'M WANTING:



Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in Illusoire. ($36 on the Chanel website).
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel. ($48 on the Chanel website).

Welp, that's my entire beauty wishlist at the moment! It changes a lot so let me know if you would like me to keep updating this one with new products that I'm wanting! Thanks so much for reading and just in case you didn't see it, in the caption underneath each picture, you can click on the name of the product and it'll take you to the website where you can buy the product or get some more information about it(: Of course, you don't have to buy the products, I'm not being payed to advertise them or anything, just so that's clear(:

And of course, just like my Weekly Wishlist Item Posts, none of these pictures were taken by me or do I own them, then, of course, this wouldn't be a wishlist(; 


As always, thanks for reading(:

Until later, 
Your Friendly Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment