Saturday, February 25, 2012

Look Of The Day - MAC Glitter & Ice


Hey everyone! I've really been liking my MAC Snowglobe Warm Palette from the Winter Collection lately and have been trying out different looks. So far, this is my favorite and most wearable one that I like to use quite a bit (: 

Products Used:
-MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow (All over lid and up past the crease)
-MAC Midnight Flurry (Snowglobe Warm Palette)(Outer V)
-MAC Magical Mist (Snowglobe Warm Palette)(Middle third of lid)
-MAC Winterscape (Snowglobe Warm Palette)(Inner corner and first half of lower lashline)
-MAC Gaelic Gold (Snowglobe Warm Palette)(Outer half of lower lashline)
-Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner on upper lashline
-Revlon Black Galaxy Eyeshadow (To create soft wing on upper lashline)
-Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Excessive Black (Upper lashes)
-Maybelline Great Lash (Lower lashes)

Welp, that's it! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you all have had a lovely day!(: And don't hesitate to email me or leave a comment if you have any questions about the look, suggestions, or whatever you like! Thanks(:

Your Obsessive Beauty Blogger,
Liv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment