Saturday, March 3, 2012

Beauty News: theBalm on HauteLook Monday!







Hey everyone! I literally just checked my email and saw that I had an email from HauteLook and the first thing I saw was: theBalm Cosmetics coming Monday! I was so excited I knew I had to tell you guys! I love theBalm Cosmetics and so I decided I would tell you the details ahead of time so you can be prepared:

When does the sale start?
Monday, March 5th @ 5 AM Pacific Standard Time.

What's going to be sold?
theBalm Cosmetics and brushes at a (very) discounted price (:

Here's some previews of what's going to be sold:





Welp, I hope this has been informative for you guys!  I'm really looking forward to the palettes (: I think I'm going to make this Hautelook Beauty News posts a regular thing...tell me what you think! I hope you all have had a lovely day! 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of these pictures, these are all from HauteLook.com. Also, I do not gain any profits from the purchases of these products!

Your Obsessive Beauty Blogger,
Liv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment