Monday, December 19, 2011

A Holiday Tutorial: I'll Have a Blue Christmas

Hey everyone! Christmas is coming up fast and so if you read my Huge Collective Haul post from yesterday, you would know that I recently bought the NARS Mandchourie Duo. I was playing around with it and came up with this look! I really like it because it's wearable enough to wear everyday but isn't boring with nice pops of blues! I hope that you enjoy!(:



A HOLIDAY TUTORIAL:
Blue Christmas


Products Used:

-Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
-CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast Primer in 800
-MAC Pigment in Naked
-NARS Mandchourie Eyeshadow Duo
-NARS Tzarine Eyeshadow Duo
-ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
-Maybelline Smoked Kohl Liner in Nude
-Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black
-Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black

Welp, that's it! Thanks so much for watching and I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season! Also, be on the lookout for a Sugar Plum Fairy Tutorial! And until later,

Your Obsessive Beauty Blogger,
Liv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment