Monday, October 3, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: SUGAR & SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE!

Hey everyone! Here's my tutorial I promised ya using the Revlon Copper Spice Quad! I just think that the copper really reminds me of the spices of the holidays and gingerbread men, and especially the fall colors! Anyways, here we go!





LOOK OF THE DAY: SUGAR & SPICE


STEP 1: First off, I primed my lid with my MAC Painterly Paint Pot to prevent creasing or smudging.


For this look, I'm going to be using my Revlon ColorStay Quad in Copper Spice.



STEP 2: I then took a sponge-tip applicator and applied the top shade, the light gold color, on the inner third of my lid and inner corner.


STEP 3: I then took the other side of the same applicator and applied the second shade from the top, the light pink color, and applied it to the center of my lid.


STEP 4: I then took another sponge-tip applicator and applied the darkest brown at the bottom of the palette and applied it to the outer third of my lid.


STEP 5: I then took a crease brush and the copper, rust-red color, second from the bottom, and blended it into the crease.


STEP 6: I then went in again with the light gold color and applied it on my brow bone as a highlight and to blend out the copper crease color more.


STEP 7: I then applied my Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black on my upper lashline and winged it out.


STEP 8: I then took my Sephora Liner Electro in Copper Electro and applied it on the outer third of my lower lashline.


STEP 9: I then went in with the darkest brown color and applied it over the copper liner on my lower lashline with a smudger brush.


STEP 10: I then took applied one coat of Rimmel Sexy Curves in Excessive Black on my upper lashline and Maybelline Great Lash on my lower lashline.


OPTIONAL: Lastly, I applied my Ardell Demure Black False Lashes for a more full, voluminous effect. (This step is optional so you can leave this out if you'd rather go without them!)


Welp, that's the end of my Look of the Day! I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did making it! As always, thanks so much for reading and lookout for a Urban Decay Primer Potion Palooza and....a NARS Haul! WOOT! :D

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv <3


No comments:

Post a Comment