Friday, October 7, 2011

HAULIN' TIME: NARS MAKEUP YOUR MIND EXPRESS YOURSELF CHEEKS SET!

Hey everyone! I recently ordered the NARS Makeup Your Mind Express Yourself Cheeks Set from the new NARS website: narscosmetics.com and was soo excited to show you guys what's in it! I've really been liking NARS products lately, here we go:



HAULIN' TIME: NARS MAKEUP YOUR MIND EXPRESS YOURSELF CHEEKS SET


This set comes with three cheek products: Orgasm/Angelika Powder Blush Duo, Multiple in Copacabana, & Bronzing Powder in Laguna.




Here's the box!


Here's the NARS Orgasm/Angelika Blush Duo! Beautiful, right? ;) I always thought Orgasm was just an over-hyped color, but honestly, I gotta tell ya, I love it! It's the most perfect peachy-coraly-gold color you will ever see in your life, no doubt! Angelika is a very bubblegum-pink color with lots of shimmer!


NARS Orgasm/Angelika Blush Duo


NARS Orgasm/Angelika Blush Duo


Here's swatches of the Duo: (Top) Angelika, (Bottom) Orgasm.


Here's a swatch comparison to the infamous "dupe" for the NARS Orgasm Blush: (Top) Elf Blush from the Blushing & Bronzing Duo, (Bottom) NARS Orgasm Blush.


The set also comes with the Copacabana Multiple which has also been quite a talked about product, and I've gotta say, I really love this! I love using it as a subtle glow on the cheekbones, brow bone, and inner corner of my eyes! It's a very light beigy highlight.


NARS Copacabana Multiple


Here's a swatch of the NARS Copacabana Multiple.


And here's a swatch comparison to some other similar highlighters: (Left) NARS Copacabana Multiple, (Middle) Benefit High Beam, (Right) MAC Shell Cream Colour Base.


And lastly, the set came with the very infamous Laguna Bronzer! Which I have to admit, I honestly thought that this bronzer was sooo overhyped and that it was just another bronzer like any other. But truthfully, I really like this bronzer because it's not muddy, it's not orange, it's NOT shimmery like I thought it was, it just has a slight sheen to it, which is really nice (: In short: New favorite bronzer.. (:


NARS Laguna Bronzer


Here's a swatch of the NARS Laguna Bronzer.


And here's a swatch comparison of the infamous "dupe" for the Laguna Bronzer: (Top) Bronzer from the Elf Blushing & Bronzing Duo, (Bottom) NARS Laguna Bronzer.


Welp, that's the end of my little miniature NARS haul! I hope that it provided you some good miniature reviews on the products, cleared up the fact that the ELF Blushing & Bronzing Duo is in fact NOT a dupe for the NARS Orgasm & Laguna Blush and Bronzer, and as always, I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv <3

Email me for comments, suggestions, requests, or pretty much anything at:
sunbasqueinbeauty@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment