Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Holiday Tutorial - "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire"

Hey everyone! Can you tell I've been on a tutorial kick lately? Well I just wanted to make up for my month of no posts..But anyways, I'm sorry to say but this is going to be one of the last posts of this week because I have quite a few tests and projects coming up for school-of course.. :| But I promise I'll do more as soon as they're over! I hate how teachers pile on the tests and projects right before breaks..It just ticks me off! But anyways, this tutorial is just a warm and cozy, smokey brown-burgundy, coppery look that just reminded me of a fire burning in the fireplace (: I hope you enjoy!


A Holiday Tutorial - "Chestnuts Roasting..."


Products Used:

-Tarte Lock & Roll 12-Hour Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze
-MAC Eyeshadow in Honeylust
-CoverGirl Eye Brightening Quad in Majestic Hazels (the matte dark brown)
-Urban Decay Naked Palette (Hustle, Buck, Virgin)
-Physician's Formula Lash Booster Liquid Eyeliner in Black
-Revlon Grown Luscious Mascara
-Maybelline Great Lash


Welp, that's it! Thanks so much for reading, and watching! I hope you enjoyed it and look out for another nail tutorial that I'll be posting tonight! I hope you've all had a great day and until later,

Your Obsessive Beauty Blogger,
Liv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment