Sunday, November 27, 2011

"Hot Cocoa" - A Holiday Tutorial

Hey everyone! We're finally getting back into the beauty posts! (: Anyways, I thought that it would be fun to do a holiday tutorial for you guys since they're just around the corner!-I'm so excited! And this has been the look that I've been wearing for pretty much the whole month cause I just haven't felt like changing it up much..but anyways, I decided to do a video tutorial this time to change it up! Let me know what you think! Enjoy(:


"Hot Cocoa" - A Tutorial


Products Used:

--MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
-MAC Pigment in Naked
-Urban Decay Naked Palette (Smog, Virgin)
-Physician's Formula Lash Booster Liquid Eyeliner in Black
-Maybelline Smoked Kohl Eyeliner in Nude
-Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
-Maybelline Great Lash 
-Revlon Perle Eyeshadow in Black Galaxy


Welp, that's it! Thanks so much for reading!-And watching, in this case(: I hope that you enjoyed and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Break! And until later,

Your Obsessive Beauty Blogger,
Liv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment