Friday, September 16, 2011

HAULIN' TIME: COLLECTIVE SEPHORA + BATH & BODY WORKS!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a whole week since I've done a post, I know I've been slacking off lately.. and I'm truly sorry! Things have just been so busy with school :| Studying for a bazillion tests!  Lets see.. Friday was  US History Test, today was English and Math, tomorrow's Photography and Science, and Wednesday's another Photo Test! Ahh! But anyways, I didn't do this post to complain about the realities of life..let's get into some retail therapy! (:

HAULIN' TIME: SEPHORA + B&B WORKS


First off, I went to Bath & Body Works and picked up a few things for mah Bday!(: 


I needed a new Body Butter so I decided to get the Secret Wonderland Scent, which is my absolute FAVORITE B&B Works scent! It smells SO wonderful like a majestic wonderland (hence the name ;D)


I also got the Body Mist in Secret Wonderland as well, It makes my day to spray it on every morning ;D


I also needed a new Hand Sanitizer and decided on the "I Love Geeks" Vanilla Scent (:


I decided to try a Co. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Pink Mint and I absolutley LOVE it! It is just the right amount of color and shine and keeps my lips ultra moisturized. I also really love the mentholated slightly tingly feeling it gives my lips, and it's not overwhelming! If you've tried the regular Mentholated Lip Glosses in the Matte packaging, these are just like those but with a tint in it (:


Co. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Pink Mint


Next is my Sephora Goodies!



First off, I decided to get the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden, which is a matte, yellow-toned version of the Original Primer Potion. I love this so far, it really brightens my eyes and I hear that it can also be used as a concealer.. (:

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (Unblended Swatch)


Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (Blended Swatch)


I also really wanted to get a new nail polish for fall so I ended up deciding on the Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in Metro Chic (:


I also wanted to try a new eyebrow product and decided on the Sephora Brow Tint in Medium, which I got for a really good deal! (Original price: $12, Sale Price: $3) I think it is being discontinued though, so if you want to try it, pick it up soon! I like it so far, it's very natural and easy to control.


Sephora Brow Tint in Medium (It bleeds out on my hand as you can see here, but not on my brows!)


Sephora Brow Tint in Medium


Now this is actually from Walgreen's, but I figured I'd put it in anyways! So I needed a new concealer and have heard some good things about this one, so I decided to get the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 Fair. So far, I really like it! It brightens very well under the eyes and is very moisturizing. (I wouldn't recommend for oily skin unless you set with powder) But I really like it!


And finally, the main reason for my Sephora order, the Benefit Legally Bronze Kit! 


First off, it comes with the Makeup Bag you see in the above picture, and the Benefit Hoola Bronzer, which is a matte brown bronzer. I was really excited to try this since it's up there with the NARS Laguna Bronzer in the most talked about bronzers! And I've gotta say, I really like it so far for contouring and just an all-over glow! (And it does have the new packaging with the flip-top and mirror, in case you were wondering (; )


Benefit Hoola Bronzer


The kit also came with the Benefit Gilded Tangerine Gold Highlighter. I really like this and have been wearing it as an all-over lid color set with a gold powder shadow and inner corner highlight all this week!


Benefit Gilded Highlighter Swatch


The kit also came with the famous Benefit High Beam Highlighter. I have a travel size of it before I bought this kit, so I already love it and think that it makes for a great subtle glow on the cheekbones, brow bone, cupid's bow, bridge of the nose, or really anywhere you want it!


Benefit High Beam Swatch (Unblended)


Benefit High Beam Swatch (Blended)


Lastly, the kit came with the Benefit BADgal Brown Mascara, or, as most people know it, the brown version of the infamous original BADgal Mascara. I actually haven't used this yet and will get back to you when I do! But tell me in the comments what you think of it if you've used it!


Now for the free stuff! Since it was recently my birthday, I got a free Philosophy Happy Birthday, Beautiful Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath! It smells super yummy and I can't wait to use it! (:


If you order online at Sephora.com, you get to pick out three free samples with every order, so I picked out the Gucci Guilty Men's Fragrance (which I didn't know was men's at the time ;D) But it smells REALLY good! 


My second free sample is the Lolita Lemnicka Fragrance. I would say it's a floral, bright, clean smell..I like it!


My last free sample I picked was this Urban Decay sample of all four of the Primer Potions: Original, Eden, Sin, and Greed. I already have Original and Eden, but I really wanted to try Greed and Sin, so there we go!


And I used the offer code: DIORMAX to get this DiorShow Maximizer Base Mascara Lash Primer, which I've heard a lot about, so I was super excited to get it! And I really like it so far! It actually attaches fibers to the ends of your lashes to make them appear longer, I know, sweet right?


And lastly, I had a Free 100-Point Perk so I decided to try the Clinique High Lengths Mascara and so far, I think it works well, but still not as good as my Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping..


It has the most interesting wand I've ever seen! It's basically a rubber comb and I just think it's fun to use ;D


Welp, that's the end of my Collective Haul! I hope that you enjoyed it and thanks again SO much for reading! And again, so sorry I haven't been doing posts lately, like I said, I've been really busy with that frustrating thing called school and just haven't had much extra time on my hands! But thanks again and keep reading! (:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv <3


No comments:

Post a Comment