Sunday, September 4, 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: PREPPY CASUAL

Hey everyone! So sorry that I haven't done a post in what seems like months, I've just been so busy with school unfortunately starting again and all those beginning of the year project that we all know and love (kidding of course (; ) that I just haven't had time to do much of anything! But I figured now that it's a long weekend (yippee!) I should do some catching-up posts! So here's an outfit of the day for ya! And you'll probably be seeing quite a few of these since I have to come up with something every day at 5 in the morning for school :| And I wanted to let you know that I just placed an order from Sephora and so a Haul is coming in the near future(: Anyways, enough of my "rambliness", on to the outfit:

OOTD: PREPPY CASUAL

SHIRT: For the top, I am wearing just a plain white v-neck short-sleeved shirt from Target and then on top of that, a Abercrombie & Fitch blue and white striped shirt (that I actually got at Plato's Closet for soo much cheaper than I would've normally paid for it!) and I just tucked it in and rolled up the sleeves. (If you've never been there, definitely give it a try!)

BOTTOM: As for the bottoms, I am wearing some navy blue shorts from Target as well and a skinny leather braided belt from Forever 21.

SHOES: As for shoes, I just wore some navy blue Abercrombie Flip Flops, which by the way, I have had these flip flops for years and they are virtually indestructable! And believe me, they've been through a lot ;D

HAIR: I just loosely curled my hair with my Conair Curling Wand and finished with some Tresemme Hairspray! (Click here for a review on the wand!) 


Welp, that's the end of my Outfit of the Day! I hope that you liked it and that it inspired you to recreate it! As always, thanks so much for reading and be on the lookout for a Lip of the Day and Sephora Haul! And remember to Follow this blog for updates!

Until later, 
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv <3


No comments:

Post a Comment