Tuesday, August 23, 2011

(MINI) HAULIN' TIME: CVS GOODIES (:

Hey again everyone! I went for a little CVS trip today and decided that I should do a haul since I haven't been doing many beauty posts lately..So anyways, I just wanna get right into the haul, here we go:

HAULIN' TIME: CVS


The CVS Goodies I bought include: Ardell Fashion Lashes in Demure Black, L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base, Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara (Blackest Black), Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Clear/White, and Papermate    Write Bros. Grip M Black Pens.

First off, I got some Ardell Fashion Lashes in Demure Black. The reason I got these is because I had watched a tutorial where the girl used the Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes but since I couldn't find them, I went with these instead. Which I really like them, they look very natural, which was what I was looking for (:

Close-up of the lashes.

And of course, I had to get lash glue, and what better than the most talked about Duo Eyelash Adhesive!  Which works GREAT by the way (:

Here's my eye with the Ardell Demure Black Lashes on! I love that they look natural enough to wear everyday, these are definitley my new favorite fake lashes (:

I also finally gave in and purchased the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base. I've heard a lot of people talking about it lately and when I was at CVS, it was the last one on the shelf, so I figured hey, why not? I need a primer badly anyways.

The primer is a very pale pink color and not thick and pasty like it may look at all. It's very light and more on the moussy side.

Here's a swatch of the L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base unblended. When blended, it's clear, so I figured it'd be pointless to put a blended swatch ;D

I also got the Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black . And if you read my blog regularly, you'll know that this isn't a new purchase for me, but my old one dried up because the cap broke! But I absolutley LOVE this mascara, it really plumps them and makes them fuller (:

I also got these Papermate Pens which I know you're going to think is wierd to put in a haul but I just wanted to because these pens are awesome! They write so nicely and I figured since school is starting soon, I thought maybe you'd want some suggestions for nice pens ;D

Here's the name of the pens. 

Welp, that's the end of my Mini CVS Haul! I hope that maybe you got some ideas for your next shopping list!   As always, thanks so much for reading and remember to Follow this blog for updates (:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment