Monday, August 22, 2011

MUSIC GAME! PUT YOUR IPOD ON SHUFFLE

This pic is from here.
Hey everyone! I was reading Elle and Blair's Blog a while ago and saw their Music Glam: Shuffle Your iPod!! Post and thought, hey! That sounds like fun and so here I am! Anyways, the gist of the game is you basically shuffle your iPod and the first song that comes up is the one you put as the answer for the first question and then click next song and  use that for the next answer and so on. So here we go!

Q: HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

A: Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna

Q: HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

A: Let it Snow - Aly & AJ

Q: WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

A: Just Wanna Be With You - High School Musical 3

Q: WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

A: Fire Burning - Sean Kingston

Q: WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

A: Single Ladies - Beyonce (Anyone think this one's kinda wierd? :D)

Q: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?

A: Dynamite - Taio Cruz

Q: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

A: Captains and Cruise Ships - Owl City

Q: WHAT IS 2+2?

A: Right Where You Want Me - Jesse McCartney

Q: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

A: I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

Q: WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

A: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol (Ha, I spend my life chasing cars ;D)

Q: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

A: What's My Name? - Rihanna & Drake

Q: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

A: Love Story - Taylor Swift (Ha, ironic much? ;D)

Q: WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

A: It's Been a While - Staind (Kind of a wierd wedding song?)

Q: WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

A: Alejandro - Lady Gaga (Perfect for a funeral ;D)

Q: WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY / INTEREST?

A: Barbie Girl - Aqua (This one made me laugh ;D)

Q: WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?

A: Last Friday Night - Katy Perry (This is actually one of my favorite songs..)

Q: WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?

A: I'll Be Home For Christmas - Aly & AJ

Q: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

A: I Like It - Enrigue Iglesias (Why are all of the songs I get for questions involving friends so wierd?)


Welp, that's the end of my Music Game! I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! As always, thanks so much for reading and remember to Follow this blog for updates!

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv



No comments:

Post a Comment