Sunday, August 21, 2011

I GOT A FEATHER EXTENSION! (FOR REAL ;D)

Hey everyone! I am officially back from vacation at the beach and have some exciting news! While at the beach, we went to this really awesome mall on the boardwalk and we went to this little boutique (I'm not going to mention the name because I'm not sure if it's local) where I got a feather hair extension! I'm pretty excited about it! It was only $10, which was because it's not like proffesional quality rooster feather or anything. So it probably won't last as long, but that's ok! I mean, it was only $10! ;D Anyways, this is going to be a pretty short post, but I just wanted to tell you guys, especially since I did a post a while ago called "I Found a Feather Hair Extension!" If you haven't read it, you can check it out here! I was excited to say that I actually got a real feather ;D It's short to medium in length and is white with orange-copper and white striping at the bottom(:

HOW IT'S HOLDING UP: As for how it's holding up after a week of salt water and washing my hair multiple times, I'd say it's holding up pretty well! Especially for a non-professional quality $10 feather! The orange-copper color has faded some with all of the washing (It actually HASN'T faded AT ALL, being stupid me, I had the feather turned to the wrong side ;D) but there's no falling apart or breaking off or anything of that nature (: Anyways, here's a pic and then I'm gonna head off to run some errands! (:

I GOT A FEATHER HAIR EXTENSION!


Welp, that's the end of my Feather Extension Story! I hope that you enjoyed it and thanks so much for reading! And remember to Follow this blog for updates! 

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment