Sunday, June 26, 2011

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SUNSET & I FOUND A FEATHER HAIR EXTENSION!

Hello again everyone, I was going to be done with posts for today, but I decided that I wanted to tell you what I found and just some random things not really related to beauty. So first off, there was a pretty nice sunset today, so I decided to take a picture of it, so here it is:

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SUNSET

What a beautiful sunset right? Yeah, if those trees were the ocean instead.. Seriously, I am really  wanting to be on a beach right now...  :\

And if only the ground that I'm standing on was sand instead of grass... :\ By the way, my shoes are SEBAGO Docksides(: In case you were wondering..

I FOUND A FEATHER HAIR EXTENSION!

Ha, I want feather hair extensions so bad that when I passed this mysteriously striped shaving of wood in my front yard, i actually got excited and thought it was a feather fair extension, I think I'm goin crazy. Ha, just kidding hopefully ;D
Up close, you can definitley tell it's not a feather :O Wow, I'm stupid.
Hey you've got to admit that it at least looks similar at a glance, right? Ha, not really ;D

Welp, that's the end of my random post..It really was random and I'm sorry for that (; But I hope that maybe you enjoyed laughing at my randomness(: Anyways, as always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment