Sunday, June 26, 2011

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

This is my bag. It's a medium size that I actually got from
Dollar General(:  Shhh (; The brand is Mondo.
Hello everyone, I figured that I would show you guys what is in my bag from day to day(: I barely ever change what's in my bag, except for when we go places, like in my case, to see Fireworks! So basically, I packed some extra things yesterday for going to see Fireworks.


WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

So this is what my bag looks like when you first zip it open. Fun, fun ;D

First, I have my flowery-abstract makeup bag that I always keep in my purse. I don't always have the same makeup in it. I switch it out every time we go somewhere where I wanna bring makeup. In this case, Fireworks and dinner(: So I've got (From left to right) Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara (Click here to see a review of it), Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero and Whiskey, Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Just Enough Buff, Revlon Brow Fantasy in Light Brown, and Lancome Juicy Tube in Touched By Light.

I also brought my Naked Palette because I used it for my eye look that day.

And yes, my glasses. I do have glasses, but I don't wear them all of the time since my nearsightedness isn't severe.

Then, I've got my Vera Bradley Wallet thing, I think the name of the pattern is Love Me? My keychain collection is also attached to it (;

I also have this huge knock-off Vera Bradley bag that's almost the same size as my actual purse :D

Inside that bag is a bunch of random things such as a bag with my braces stuff in it (which I'm getting off soon(: Click here to see my Braces post), my bag with hair stuff in it, my Twilight Bookmark, a pack of tissues, some chargers, and a Conair Brush thing.

I've also got mah phone, which is the Sprint Innuendo.

A random notepad for any random thing that pops in my head.

Some Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Body Lotion that I actually got  from a hotel(: I know, awesome hotel right?) I think it was a Holiday Inn & Suites Express.. And I've got some Braces Bands that I used to use.

I've got some random cough drops from Ricola, Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Japanese Cherry Blossom (which I think has actually been refilled with Sweet Pea..), and a random pack of cards, ya know, in case I randomly wanna play cards at McDonalds ;D

And here's my purse with everything out of it...I know that it looks like there's a bunch of stuff still in it. But they're just random papers and my keychain holder thing...

Welps, that's all that's in mah bag. I hope that this has been of some interest to you and as always, thanks so much for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment