Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WEEKLY WISHLIST ITEM: NARS DAY AND NIGHT PALETTE.

httHello for the first time my wonderful beauty readers!
As my first 'real' post, i have decided to show you guys my 'Weekly Wishlist Item,' (Hence the name). I am going to try to do one every week. What they will be is an in depth description and summary of an Beauty product that I have on my 'Wishlist', or really anything... But I can pretty much guarantee that almost all of them will be Beauty-related in some way or other(: And if any of you actually are lucky enough to have the item, then you should leave me a comment telling me how you like it!(: And, (I know I'm rambling on(; ), when or if I actually the buy the item, I will try to do a review on it! Sounds like fun right?  Anyways, ON TO THE ACTUAL WISHLIST ITEM!



NARS DAY AND NIGHT PALETTE ($50)


So, my first Weekly Wishlist Item is the Nars Artist Palette: Day and Night Eye Palette!
(You can click the link to check it out for yourself if you're like me and haven't bought it yet!)

SUMMARY:

Basically, it is a BEAUTIFUL 6 color palette in classic NARS packaging that is designed with 3 neutral 'daytime' colors on the top row, and 3 more dramatic 'nightime' colors on the bottom row. It is $50 on the NARS Cosmetics website.

PICTURES:
Picture of the Palette
Picture of the Colors in the Palette
SWATCHES FROM NARS:


REAL SWATCHES:


These colors look beautiful and I hope that I have now convinced YOU to add this to your wishlist (; Just kidding, do whatever you want! I don't know about you, but I am SUPER excited to get this! If you have this palette or just are feeling in the mood to comment, write a comment telling me what you think!
This concludes my first Weekly Wishlist Item!

Also, if you'd like to see my full beauty wishlist, click here!(:

And of course, none of these pictures are mine, I would have to OWN the palette in order to do that! 
And then of course this would no longer be a wishlist... Here's where I got these mahvelous pics:



Until Later,
Your Friendly Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv






No comments:

Post a Comment