Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WEEKLY WISHLIST ITEM: CHANEL ILLUSION D'OMBRE






CHANEL ILLUSION D'OMBRE: LONG WEAR LUMINOUS EYESHADOW ($36)



I know, I know! It hasn't been a week since the last Weekly Wishlist Item... but the truth is, I just really wanted to share my excitement for this product! I'm signed up for newsletters from Chanel and I almost fell out of my chair when i checked my email this morning and saw an email from Chanel about these new eyeshadows, part of their Fall 2011 Collection! Ok, maybe i didn't literally fall out of my chair, but my brain at least did a little happy dance :D I am already in love with them and I haven't even bought one yet! ( I can guarantee that I will be adding one to my collection soon though(;

SUMMARY:


-"This intensely shimmering long-wear eyeshadow offers true versatility. An innovative gel texture that is both soft and cushiony allows it to be worn as eyeshadow or eyeliner. Includes a specially designed shadow/liner brush, developed specifically for this unique formula." (Description from the Chanel website).
-They are sold online at the Chanel Website for $36 each.
-They sound kind of like the Buxom Cream Shadows, but I can't be sure because i don't own one of those either :D But, they sound like an absolute must-have item in my collection(;  And i can't wait to get my hands on it(:
-I've got my eye on a little beauty named: EPATANT(:
-EPATANT is described as a "grey khaki" color, sounds so pretty(: I'm getting way too excited about this...


PICTURES:

The Eyeshadow in color: Epatant and the retractable brush to the right.
The Eyeshadow in Color: Epatant

I am so, so excited for these eyeshadows! Thanks for reading my mahvelous beauty blog readers! And of course, none of these pictures are mine or do I own them. I would have to own the product and then of course, this wouldn't be a wishlist...


Also, if you'd like to see my full beauty wishlist, click here!(:

Until later,
Your Friendly Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv



No comments:

Post a Comment