Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MY FAV PERFUME OF THE MOMENT: JUICY COUTURE - VIVA LA JUICY


Hello, again, everyone(: I decided to start these posts called "MY FAV PERFUME OF THE MOMENT" I thought it would be fun, maybe it'll give ya some ideas if you're looking for a new perfume to try! So here goes:









MY FAV PERFUME OF THE MOMENT: JUICY COUTURE - VIVA LA JUICY ($29 for .5 oz)


I absolutley love this perfume. I always find myself gravitating towards it in the morning after I get ready(: It smells just so nice, sophisticated, but not that "old lady" smell like some perfumes... Best of all, the bottle is so cute with the Juicy Couture Emblem/Crest thingy on the front in gold and the huge glass top, and the pink bow that you can take off the bottle and use in your hair! How awesome is that? The only downside would be the price, i had to get the little .5 FL OZ bottle and even that was $30! So you could say I'm trying to preserve it as long as possible(: But overall, it's a great smelling perfume that makes you feel sophisticated and confident(: At least I do... ;D As always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment