Thursday, June 23, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: SUMMER SUNSET

Hey everyone! Today I decided that I wanted to do a "Look of the Day." I thought that it would be fun and I hope that you will recreate this look and I hope that you like it. It's a very neutral look of browns and champagnes. You don't have to use the exact same products I use in this look, just similar colors! I tried to use a mixture of high-end and drugstore products for all of you(: It's a look that's SUPER easy and you can just throw together before work, or just something easy for summer that doesn't require a lot of effort(: Let's get into it:

LOOK OF THE DAY: SUMMER SUNSET

   

STEP 1: I primed my lid with MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly  from the lash line to the brow bone using just my finger.


STEP 2: Just like with the Paint Pot, I applied Benefit Cream Creaseless Shadow in R.S.V.P. all over my lid from the lash line to just a little bit above my natural crease just using my fingers.


STEP 3: I just took a crease brush and put CoverGirl Eye Enhancer Single Shadow in Mink into the hollow of my crease and a little above.

STEP 4: I just took the crease brush again and put CoverGirl Eye Enhancer Single Shadow in Satin Taupe into just the hollow of my crease and then brought it down into the outer corner a little.


STEP 5: I took a big, fluffy shader brush and put MAC's eye shadow in Ricepaper as a highlight on my brow bone and used it as a blending color between the crease color and the highlight.


STEP 6: I applied Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero on my upper lash line starting out thick on the outer lash line, and then going thinner towards the middle of the lash line. I then used a smudger brush and smudged out the liner a bit. 


STEP 7: Lastly, I used my Revlon Lash Curler, curled my top lashes, and then used Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black on the top lashes and Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black on the bottom lashes! (For a review on Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara, click here(: And for a mini-ish review on Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black, click here).


So, that's the end of my 'Summer Sunset' Look! Thanks for reading and I hope that you'll recreate this look(: As always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Friendly Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment