Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MY FAV HAIR "PRODUCT" OF THE MOMENT: CONAIR CURL WAND

I know what you're thinking, MAN! You've made like 50 posts today! Ok, maybe you're not thinking that, but that's what I keep thinking at least :D But I'm just on a roll with these ideas and I don't wanna lose it, ya know? So excuse my overload of posts today...Hey! At least you have more to read, right? Anyways, I decided, again, that I'll be doing these "FAV HAIR PRODUCT OF THE MOMENT" posts which are basically exactly what you think it is, no explaining needed, hopefully... ;D On to the product:   

















CONAIR INFINITI CURL WAND ($39.99)

So, I just got the curl wand not too long ago, and I absolutley adore it(: I have naturally really wavy hair and it's SUPER hard to straighten in the summer time, so much so that I don't even attempt it :O I know, I know! But this baby has been my lifesaver! It's soo great! Here's the pros and cons, kinda like a review: (;

PROS:

  • It's inexpensive! (Around $30)
  • It heats up SUPER fast. I turned it on for literally A SECOND and then turned it off and it was already almost too hot to touch! If that's not amazing I don't know what is, I'm tellin ya! 
  • It's soo easy to use! I thought it was gonna take a while to get used to because you have to flip it upside down and wrap your hair around the barrel, but no, it took me literally about 30 seconds to figure it out, and I haven't burn my hand yet, knock on wood :D
  • It makes such beautiful curls! And you don't have to hold it on your hair for long at all. I use it on the 400 degree setting (I know what you're thinking, but I use Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray!) and I hold my hair wrapped around the barrel for about 5 seconds and it makes a beautiful, natural curl(: It has been an absolute must this summer(:

CONS:
  • Seriously, there are no cons for this thing! But I've got to tell ya, be careful not to burn yourself. I had it on the 400 degree setting and somehow burnt my chin...now it looks like I have a butt chin because the burn looks like the type of shadow you get when you have a butt chin... At least it'll go away, right?

PHOTOS:

How you're supposed to hold the Curl Wand (This is not a pic of me, by the way :D ).
My Hair curled with the Conair Curl Wand.

Overall, seriously go buy this product if you want awesome, sleek, shiny, natural curls in a little amount of time(: As always, thanks so much for reading(:

My Sunbasque In Beauty Rating: A+

Until later,
Your Friendly Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment