Saturday, June 25, 2011

MY FAV SUMMER NAIL POLISHES

Hey everyone(: So I was sitting here at my computer, like I am now, after finishing posting my Summer Beauty Essentials Post, and this idea just popped into my head! So I was like, go for it! :D And so here we are(; Let's get into it shall we:


MY FAV SUMMER NAIL POLISHES

Here are the first three nail polishes that I absolutley love for summer, if you can't tell, I love bright and fun colors for summer(: Anyways, they are: (From left to right) Revlon Nail Enamel in Electric Pink, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in I Pink I Can, and CoverGirl Boundless Color in Candy Corn.  

The last three favorite nail polishes for summer includes a top coat because I absolutley love this topcoat, it makes my nail polish stay on for SO long. It's incredible! The best part is that you can get it at drugstores, like CVS! Anyways, they are: (From left to right) OPI Nail Lacquer in Lemonade Stand By Your Man, dELiA's Nail Polish in Pool Party, and the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.  

One coat of Revlon Nail Enamel in Electric Pink. (By the way, I'm not standing on the roof in any of these pics, I just stuck my hand out of my window to get better lighting :D  ).

One coat of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in I Pink I Can.

One coat of CoverGirl Boundless Color Nail Polish in Candy Corn.

One coat of OPI Nail Lacquer in Lemonade Stand By Your Man. (Ha, you can see my orange nail in the bottom right corner :D).

One coat of dELiA's Nail Polish in Pool Party.

Ah, the things I do for this blog... ;D

Welp, that's all of my favorite summer nail polishes. I hope that maybe this will inspire you to try these colors!
As always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment