Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MY PLAYLIST OF THE MOMENT(:

Hey everyone, I thought it would be fun to tell you guys what songs I'm totally lovin right now(: Maybe they'll become your favorites! Just kidding, do whatevah you want :D
IMPORTANT: If you click on the name of each song, it'll take you to a Youtube video of the song with lyrics(: I thought that'd be kinda fun(: Anyways, I'm going to make sure there's no rambling in this post, so let's get to it:

MY PLAYLIST OF THE MOMENT:

  1. THE EDGE OF GLORY - LADY GAGA.
  2. LAST FRIDAY NIGHT (T.G.I.F.) - KATY PERRY.
  3. ROLLING IN THE DEEP - ADELE.
  4. GOOD LIFE - ONE REPUBLIC.
  5. THE LAZY SONG - BRUNO MARS.
  6. E.T. (FEAT. KANYE WEST) - KATY PERRY.
  7. IF I DIE YOUNG - THE BAND PERRY.
  8. PRICE TAG (FEAT. B.o.B) - JESSIE J.
  9. THE SHOW GOES ON - LUPE FIASCO.
  10. MAGIC (FEAT. RIVERS CUOMO) - B.o.B. (THIS ONE REMINDS ME OF DISNEYLAND(: DON'T ASK WHY..)

Welp, these are my fav songs of the moment that I find myself jammin out to when they come on on the radio(: As always, thanks for reading(:

ALSO IMPORTANT: So everything's clear, I do not own any of these songs, nor any of the Youtube videos that are linked to the songs in this post. I do not take any responsibility for any of the videos that are linked to each of the songs on this post, and I am not purposely advertising any of these videos or songs for money, Thanks(: This post is just for fun, no harm no foul(: I hope you enjoyed it!

Youtube Videos Courtesy of (Numbers down here coordinate with the numbers of the songs up there):



Until later,
Your Friendly Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment