Wednesday, August 10, 2011

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE WITH THE MAC COLOURIZATIONS COLLECTION

Hey again everyone! So I know that this post is kinda random, but as I said in my last post, I've been lacking post inspiration ;D So basically, I was sitting on the couch, glancing from my toes to my fingers and realizing that I painted my nails two colors that don't look too great together...until! I then thought, hmmm, these colors look vaguely familiar...then alas! I then found that MAC had seen my polish duo and were inspired to create the Double Feature 3 Eyeshadow Duo! And alas, this post is born! Of course, MAC didn't actually see my toes...but I'm sure we have some sort of telepathy (;

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE


Here is the inspired MAC Double Feature 3 Duo (By the way, this pic is from Temptalia.com)...


...And here's my infamous polish duo! Ha, you've gotta admit, you can see a resemblance ;D Of course, they chose to put a little less red into the brown color than is on my toes..(The nail polish colors are: On the fingernails, Delia's Pool Party. And on the toes: some random red-brown color..sorry!)


Welp, that's the end of my Random Post! I hope that you enjoyed the randomness of it and the, of course, cheesy humor that sometimes comes out in my posts ;D Anyways, as always, thanks so much for reading and remember to Follow this blog for updates! 

P.S. Comment below or email me if you have any post inspirations! (Please!)

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment