Tuesday, August 23, 2011

LIP OF THE DAY: CORAL POSEY

Hey everyone! This is going to be a short intro because I really just want to get into it, so basically, this is just a pink posy with a coral twist look, so here we go: (you thought I was kidding about the whole short intro thing didn't ya? ;D)


LIP OF THE DAY: CORAL POSY


To create this look, I used my Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Posy Pink and on top of that, my Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef. 

Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Posy Pink.

Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Posy Pink.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coral Reef.

Swatches from left to right: Revlon Lipgloss in Coral Reef and Avon Lipstick in Posy Pink.

Welp, that's the end of my Lip of the Day! I hope that you enjoyed it and as always, thanks so much for reading and remember to Follow this blog for updates!(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment