Sunday, August 7, 2011

LIP OF THE DAY: TEA ROSE

Hey everyone! I decided that I'm going to do these Lip of the Day posts, which are basically just going to be a lip duo that I've been liking, and I'll show you the products I used and swatches and all that jazz (;



LIP OF THE DAY: TEA ROSE


These are the two lip products that I used to create this subtle rosy look: Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Tea Rose & L'Oreal Bare Naturale Lip Gloss in Soft Blush.


Here's a close-up of the Bobbi Brown Tea Rose Lip Color.


Here's a close-up of the label / name.


Here's a close-up of the L'Oreal Bare Naturale Lip Gloss in Soft Blush.


Here's a close-up of the label / name.


Here are the swatches of the L'Oreal Bare Naturale in Soft Blush and Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Tea Rose.


Welp, that's the end of my Lip of the Day! I hope that you enjoyed it! As always, thanks so much for reading and remember to Follow for updates(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment