Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WEEKLY WISHLIST ITEMS: REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES

Hey everyone! I just realized a couple of seconds ago that I haven't done a Weekly Wishlist Item in, well, lets just say a lot of weeks have been skipped ;D Anyways, I was trying to think of what item to do and I thought, hey! How about the Real Technique Brushes created by Sam from Pixiwoo! I've really been wanting some and hoping that I can stop by Ulta and pick some up soon, especially since I love watching their Pixiwoo videos on Youtube (: I absolutley love Sam and Nic! Basically, they're a line of high quality yet inexpensive makeup brushes sold at Ulta stores and online! On to the pics and details:

WWI: REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES
First off, I really would like to try out their Starter Kit! It includes: Base Shadow Brush, Deluxe Crease Brush, Accent Brush, Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush, Brow Brush, and a Panoramic Brush Case which is also a stand. It retails at Ulta for $17.99.


I also would LOVE to try out their Stippling Brush which retails at Ulta for $9.99, and their Blush Brush which retails at Ulta for $8.99.


Along with these brushes, Ulta carries these as well:


Welp, that's the end of my WWI (Weekly Wishlist Item)! I hope that you enjoyed it and you should definitely check out the Real Techniques Brushes if your looking for some high quality and inexpensive makeup brushes! Also importantly, I am not being paid to advertise Real Techniques Brushes or anything of that nature! Thanks so much for reading and remember to Follow this blog for updates! (:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment