Thursday, August 4, 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: SUMMER DENIM

SHIRT: For the top, I am wearing a abstract-floral type sports bra underneath. And on top of that I am wearing a medium blue half-button up shirt from Target. I tucked it in because it's SUPER long (;

SHORTS: As for the bottom, I am wearing my "destroyed" jean shorts in Dark Wash from Forever 21 and a light skinny braided leather belt also from Forever 21.






Welp, that's the end of my Outfit of the Day! I know it was short but I really just wanted to show you guys my outfit because I really like it and I just threw it together and then I was like, hey, I like this! ;D Anyways, as always, thanks so much for reading, and remember to Follow this blog for updates! 

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv



No comments:

Post a Comment