Monday, August 22, 2011

LIP OF THE DAY: BRONZED PEACH

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been doing many beauty posts at all really..Since it's been summer I haven't really been wearing makeup too much mostly because I'm just to lazy to go through all of it (; Anyways, I decided I would at least do a Lip of the Day for you and you should definitley be on the lookout for increasingly more beauty posts since, to my dismay, school is once again starting and I will of course be back to wearing makeup on a daily basis..Well! That was a long, rambly intro so let's get into the look! Basically, this is just a peachy bronze look perfect for the "Bronzed" Summer Trend! I wanted to get this look in before summer (very sadly) ends.. :\

LIP OF THE DAY: BRONZED PEACH


For this look, I used my Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Perfect Peach and on top of that, my Lorac 3D Lipgloss in 3D.

Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Perfect Peach.

Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Perfect Peach.

Lorac 3D Lipgloss in 3D.

Lorac 3D Lipgloss in 3D.

Swatches from left to right: Lorac 3D Lipgloss and Avon Lipstick in Perfect Peach.

Welp, that concludes my Lip of the Day! I hope that you enjoyed this look and as always, thanks so much for reading! And remember to Follow this blog for updates! 

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv



No comments:

Post a Comment