Thursday, September 22, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY (BACK-TO-SCHOOL): GILDED BRONZE

Hey everyone! I'm so proud of myself, a post every day for three days straight! ;D Anyways, this is another Back-to-school look in the series! It's just a gorgeous gilded bronze gold look!(: (Sorry the picture doesn't do it as much justice as I'd have hoped...)





LOTD (BACK-TO-SCHOOL): GILDED BRONZE


STEP 1: First, I always prime my lids with my Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden to make sure there's no smudging or creasing throughout the day.


STEP 2: I then take my Benefit Gilded Highlighter and apply it all over my lid.


STEP 3: I then set the gold highlighter with a gold shadow, my Urban Decay Shadow in Half Baked using a flat shader brush. This prolongs the vibrancy and wear of the highlighter!


STEP 4: I then apply my Urban Decay Shadow in Buck in the crease and outer v using a fluffy crease brush  to add definition and contrast to make the gold on the lid pop!

STEP 5: I then apply a very light gold color, my MAC Shadow in Ricepaper, on my brow bone to highlight using a fluffy shader brush.


STEP 6: I then apply my Sephora Liner Electro in Copper Electro on the outer half of my lower lashline for a nice bronze effect (:


STEP 7: I then take my Urban Decay Shadow in Smog and smudge it over the bronze liner on the outer half of my lower lashline to set it and make sure that no smudging occurs throughout the day.


STEP 8: And of course, I then take my favorite liquid liner, Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black and apply it on my upper lashline, making sure not to take the line all the way to the inner corner of my eye to avoid making the look too harsh.


STEP 9: And lastly, of course I apply my favorite mascara, Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black on my upper lashes and Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black on my lower lashes!

Welp, that's the end of my second Back-to-School Look of the Day! I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did making it and as always, thanks so much for reading and remember to Follow for more SunbasqueInBeauty! (:

P.S. Be on the look-out tomorrow for a Chanel Featured Look recreated for less! (:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv <3


No comments:

Post a Comment