Saturday, September 17, 2011

MY LASH DUO OF AUGUST / SEPTEMBER

Hey everyone! I know that it's kind of late to be doing an August Lash Duo of the Month but hey, better late than never right? ;) Anyways, I've really been using this Lash Duo for a pretty long time so I figured that I should probably just do a Lash Duo of the Month on it already! So here ya go:

MY LASH DUO OF AUGUST / SEPTEMBER

REVLON GROW LUSCIOUS PLUMPING WATERPROOF 
in Blackest Black:

So first off, this mascara is soo volumizing and a little lengthening as well (: You probably already figured that this was my favorite mascara since I've used it in pretty much all of my Look of the Day's ;D The brush does a wonderful job of getting all of my upper lashes and making them noticeable!

MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH 
in Blackest Black:

Lastly, this is my miracle lower lash mascara! The brush is basically a bigger version of the Clinique Bottom Lash one and seperates my bottom lashes SO well and does not clump AT ALL whatsoever (: My reccomendation? GET IT ;D


Welp, that's the end of My Lash Duo of August / September! I hope that you enjoyed it and helped you on your makeup journey ;) As always, thanks so much for reading and feel free to email me or leave a comment if you have post suggestions, questions, or anything really! Thanks (:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment