Sunday, September 4, 2011

LIP OF THE DAY: GORGEOUS NUDE

Hello again everyone! I promised myself that I wouldn't ramble in this post so I'm just going to get right into it! This Lip of the Day is basically a very nude lip with just a hint of pink. Now it my be too nude for some people but if you can pull it off, it looks gorgeous!(:
LIP OF THE DAY: GORGEOUS NUDE


To create this look, I first used my Wet N Wild Lipstick in 900B and my Revlon Super Lustrous  Lipgloss in Peach Petal.

Wet N Wild Lipstick in 900B.

Wet N Wild Lipstick in 900B.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal.

Swatches from left to right: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal and Wet N Wild Lipstick in 900B.
Welp, that's the end of my Lip of the Day! I hope that you enjoyed it and will recreate it! As always, thanks so much for reading and remember to Follow this blog for updates!

P.S. Remember to be on the lookout for a Sephora Haul! (:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv <3


No comments:

Post a Comment