Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HAULIN' TIME: KROGERS BEAUTY!

Hey everyone! I had some extra birthday money and went to Krogers a couple of days ago and thought, hey, why not do a haul? I love shopping for drugstore makeup just as much as high-end, and I think that drugstore brands keep coming out with such good quality and just cool products!

HAULIN' TIME: KROGERS BEAUTY!


First off, I've been wanting to buy one of these shadow duos since the first time I walked past them several months ago, and I finally gave in and bought one! It's the Maybelline Eye Studio Duo in Silver Starlet and is a beautiful duo with a charcoal grey on the left and a marbleized shadow on the right that's a mixture of light pink, light blue, cream, and a medium brown.



Maybelline Eye Studio Duo in Silver Starlet


Swatches of Maybelline Eye Studio in Silver Starlet (From left to right): Charcoal Grey side, Marbleized side, Grey & Marble together.


I also really wanted to try out the new CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast Primer & Rich Shadow in 800, which is a frosty light beige colour. 


The applicator of the Primer is a very soft doefoot (:


Here's a swatch of the CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast in 800.



I've also heard a lot about these Physician's Formula Gel Liners and so I thought, hey, why not? So I got the one for Green eyes since, I have, green eyes ;D They're cute little blocks that are like legos you can stick together! ;D And let me tell ya, these are great, they're super pigmented and creamy!


Physician's Formula Gel Liners for Green Eyes 


This is the brush that comes with the liners.


The Black Physician's Formula Gel Liner.


The Green Physician's Formula Gel Liner.


The Purple Physician's Formula Gel Liner.



Swatches of the Physician's Formula Stack of three Gel Liners for Green Eyes.


And I actually already own one of these Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Shadow Trio's in Rose Revolution and really like it, so when I saw these colors, I couldn't pass it up! This one's in: Blue Freeze and I just love the pairing of the two different greys and the bright blue! They're super pigmented and creamy (:


Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Shadow Trio in Blue Freeze


Swatches of the Maybelline Eye Studio Trio in Blue Freeze.


And I really wanted to try out these CoverGirl Lipsticks ever since they came out because so many people talk about them and I just love the packaging, it's very sleek! This one is in the color: Delish, and so far, I really love how creamy and pigmented it is (:


CoverGirl Lipstick in Delish.



CoverGirl Lipstick in Delish.



And lastly, I saw these CoverGirl Lip Perfection Liners next to the lipsticks and thought, well I need a liner for the lipstick right? (; And so I tried to pick the one closest to the lipstick color and decided on: Seduce. It's a beautiful light rose color, but is sort of drying, so I would not recommend applying it as an all-over lip color like with some liners.


CoverGirl Lip Perfection Liner in Seduce.


Swatches (From top to bottom): CoverGirl Lipstick in Delish, CoverGirl Lip Perfection Liner in Seduce.


Welp, that's the end of my Krogers Haul! I hope that you enjoyed it and gave you some ideas for your next shopping list! Thanks so much for reading and remember to Follow for updates! (:

P.S. Let me know in the comments if you like the white background for my "makeup photo shoots" better or my fun outdoors ones! ;D

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment