Sunday, September 25, 2011

LIP OF THE DAY: YOU'RE SUCH A DOLL

Hey everyone! I decided to do a Lip of the Day, since I have no idea what to else to do! ;D Seriously, email me some ideas! Anyways, this one is just a very nude light pink and is absolutley gorgeous! One of my favorites (:
LIP OF THE DAY: YOU'RE SUCH A DOLL


To create this look, I used my Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff and my CoverGirl Wetslicks Gloss in Shimmershell.


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff


CoverGirl Wetslicks Gloss in Shimmershell

CoverGirl Wetslicks Gloss in Shimmershell


Swatches (From left to right): CoverGirl Wetslicks Gloss in Shimmershell, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in just Enough Buff.

Welp, that's the end of my Lip of the Day! I hope that you enjoyed it and as always, thanks so much for reading! And remember to Follow for more SunbasqueInBeauty!

P.S. Be on the lookout for a Urban Decay Primer Potion Palooza!

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv <3


No comments:

Post a Comment