Monday, July 11, 2011

A COLLECTION OF MINE: SCARVES

Hello again everyone! I was sitting in my room, looking around and my collection of scarves on my rack caught my eye (; I have a pretty good amount and I've seen videos of people showing their scarf collections so I thought, hey, why not? (Like every other post ;D). Even though it's the middle of summer... Anyways, on to the post:


A COLLECTION OF MINE: SCARVES

First off, I've got my Burberry Scarf. Gotcha! It's not actually Burberry, I actually got it at Kohls(; Don't tell anyone(;

An up close and personal of the pattern.

This scarf was actually my mom's and I unfortunatley have no clue of it's origins..

An up close and personal of the pattern.

This scarf was also my mom's and I am also unfortunatley unsure of the origins of this one also.

An up close and personal of the pattern.

Another knock-off Burberry scarf...from Stein Mart!

An up close and personal of the pattern.

This scarf is extremely warm and soft and is from Hollister Co.

Gettin' up close and personal with the seagull ;D

An up close and personal of the pattern.

This scarf I actually crocheted with my own two crocheting needles! Seriously, I did(; My grandma taught me a couple Christmases ago..

An up close and personal of my job well done (;

This is just a plain old purple knit scarf made for Winter Days in the snow(: 

An up close and personal of the....pattern?



Another one of my mom's mysterious scarves..

An up close and personal of the pattern.

This scarf is actually pretty cool and I've gotten lots of compliments on it! It's black on one side and slowly fades to white on the other, and it's from...Dollar General.

An up close and personal of the pattern.

This is a loop scarf that I actually got for Christmas from American Eagle Outfitters.

An up close and personal of the pattern.

And this last scarf is more of a summer scarf and is actually from American Eagle as well(:

An up close and personal of the pattern.

Welp, that's the end of my collection of scarves! Some of you may think that I have a ton and some may know that they have more, but however many you have, I hope that you enjoyed this post and that maybe it gave you some ideas for some scarves to buy(: As always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment