Sunday, July 10, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: A SUMMER COOKOUT

Hey everyone! This is the look that I wore camping most of the time and we were grilling out most of the time and basically having cookouts all of the time so I thought, hey, what reason is there not to do this look? ;D Anyways, on to it:



A SUMMER COOKOUT


STEP 1: First off, I take my Tarte Lock & Roll 12 Hour Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze (It'll stay on in the heat of the summer) and apply it all over my lid and up to a little bit above the crease.


STEP 2: I then take my Tarte Lock & Roll 12 Hour Roll-On Powder Eyeshadow in Bronze and roll it on to my lid and into the crease. I then take a blending brush and blend it out.


STEP 3: I then took a big, fluffy brush and applied MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper on my brow bone and in the inner corner.


STEP 4: I then applied my Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black along my upper lash line starting thicker at the outer lash line and going thinner towards the inner corner.


STEP 5: I then took a smudger brush and smudged my Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Creep from the Naked Palette over the liquid liner.


STEP 6: Lastly, I applied my Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara in Blackest Black on the upper lashes and my Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black on the lower lashes. (Click here to see a mini-review of Maybelline Great Lash.


Welp, that's the end of my Look of the Day! I hope that you liked it and that maybe you'll recreate it! As always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment