Sunday, July 17, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: USING THE NARS TZARINE DUO

Hey again everyone! In my last haul post, I got the NARS Tzarine Duo during my retail therapy at the mall ;D And I absolutely loved it! The colors are absolutely beautiful! Anyways, I really wanted to do a look of the day with it, and so here we are:

LOOK OF THE DAY USING NARS TZARINE DUO


STEP 1: As always, I primed my lid and up to the brow bone with my MAC Paint Pot in Painterly using my finger. 


STEP 2: I then took a flat shader brush and applied the Gold side of the NARS Tzarine Duo to my lid and took it into the inner corner or my eye and underneath my lower lashline. 

        

STEP 3: I then took a crease brush and applied the charcoal grey side of the NARS Tzarine Duo into my crease.


STEP 4: I then took an eyeliner brush and applied my Taupe Gel Liner from the Smashbox Softbox Palette to my upper lashline starting thicker at the outer lashline and going thinner towards the middle.

     

STEP 5: I then took a smudger brush and applied the charcoal grey side of the NARS Tzarine Duo over the Taupe gel liner.


STEP 6: I then took a fluffy shader brush and applied the Gold side of the NARS Tzarine Duo on my brow bone to highlight.


STEP 7: Lastly, I applied my Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black to my upper lashes and my Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black to my lower lashes. (Click here to see a review of Revlon Grow Luscious and click here to see a mini-review of Maybelline Great Lash).


Welp, that's the end of my Look of the Day! I hope that you enjoyed it and that maybe you'll recreate it! If you do, email me a pic(: Anyways, remember to Follow this blog for updates! And as always, thanks for reading!(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment