Saturday, July 2, 2011

WHAT TO BRING TO AN OVERNIGHTER

Hello again everyone! At the end of my last post, I said that I wouldn't be able to do post over the weekend because I am going away, well, after that I was packing and I was like, hey, why don't I do a packing post? So this is going to be what beauty products I bring for an overnighter(; So let's get into it:

WHAT TO BRING TO AN OVERNIGHTER

MY BAG:

For my bag to put all of my beauty products in for short trips, I like to use my Vera Bradley Backpack(: It's not too big and not too small, a happy medium ;D

This is the makeup bag that I like to bring on short trips. I'm not sure where it's from...I like that it's small but holds A LOT!

This is the bag that I like to put my makeup brushes in, it's a Norelco bag which I think used to hold a razor ;D I just stick this bag right inside the makeup bag above.


TOOLS:

The brushes and tools I like to bring for short trips are: my Mirra Retractable Kabuki Brush (convenient for face powder), my CoverGirl Fluffy Shader Brush (for highlighting), my Essence of Beauty Angled Blush Brush (for...Blush :D), my Tweezerman Comfort Tweezers, and my Revlon Eyelash Curler. 

HAIR & TOILETRY:

For hair, I like to keep it simple and since it's just one night, I bring: my Tresemme Fresh Start Refreshing Mist (It adds shine and refreshes your hair in the morning), my Tresemme No Frizz Shine Spray (To get rid of any frizzies), and my Tresemme Curl Defining Curl Spray (To hold curls and waves in place & add texture to second day hair). Can you tell I like Tresemme? ;D 

Just a couple of things that I think are essential for an overnighter would be a deodorant (Secret Clinical Strength Sport), and a refreshing body spray (Pink With a Splash in Pretty & Pure).

FACE:

For the face, I like to just bring my Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer in Bodyguard for the next morning or just to touch up, and my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium to prevent shine and for touch-ups(:

Also, (from my Target Haul(: ), I'm going to bring my ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Duo because it comes with a blush and a bronzer in one, how cool? I'm also going to bring my NYC Sunny Bronzer because it's matte which helps reduce shine(:

EYES:

For the eyes, I like to bring very simple, not much to think about eye products for easy application. So I bring my MAC Painterly Paint Pot, Benefit Cream Creaseless Shadow in R.S.V.P, and my MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper for highlighting(:

As for stick eye products, I like to bring my Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Duo in Whiskey & Zero, my Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black, my ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter in Medium, and my Revlon Brow Fantasy in Light Brown (who knows when you're going to need to touch up your eyebrows?) ;D

I ALWAYS bring mascaras whenever I go anywhere because they can totally transform your look and make your eyes look bigger and your lashes fuller. I'm loving my: Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black (Click here to see a review on it), and my Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black (Click here to see a mini-review on it).

LIPS:


And lastly, for lips I like to bring a variety, cause who knows what you're going to want to wear right? So I like to bring my: Softlips Vanilla SPF 20 Lip Balm (good for being out in the sun), my Hollister Blueberry Lip Gloss (adds a quick, easy shine), and my Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss & Lipstick in Peach Petal and Just Enough Buff(:

Welp, that's the end of my: What to Bring to an Overnighter post! I hope that this helps you with what to bring to a sleepover, a family get together (in my case(; ), or a one-day trip ;D And yes, I know, I over pack severely, but hey, it's just the way I am ;D Anyways, this is the last post until next week because I will be unconnected from the internet all weekend at a family get together, but I hope you guys have a great Fourth of July Weekend (Do ya like my American Spirit? ;D) And as always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment