Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: MY MOST-WORN LOOK

Hello again everyone! I was trying to figure out a beauty post to write and so I figured that I would do this super easy, everyday look that I find myself wearing quite a bit(: It really is SUPER easy and might not even be worthy of a tutorial...but I'm going to do one anyways! I hope you like it and here we go:

LOOK OF THE DAY: MY MOST-WORN LOOK


STEP 1: First off, I apply my MAC Painterly Paint Pot with my fingers all over my lid and up to my brow bone to even out my lid and brighten it up.


STEP 2: I then take my Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero on my upper lashline starting thick at the outer and going thinner towards the inner corner. I also make a little outer wing with the liner and go onto the lower lashline a little as well.


STEP 3: I then take a smudger brush and smudge my Lancome Eyeshadow in The New Black across the liner we applied in Step 2. It adds some sparkle(:


STEP 4: Lastly, as always, I curl my lashes, and apply my Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black on the top lashes and Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black on my lower lashes.


Welp, that's the end of my Most-Worn Look! I know, I told you that it really wasn't worthy of a tutorial, but I hope that this helped you and maybe inspired you to recreate it! As always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment