Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MY PET PEEVES!

Hey everyone! I'm back from the big weekend get together (I hope you all had a GREAT 4th of July Weekend!) and so I decided that I would do some fun posts that aren't related to beauty, but don't worry! The last one that I do today WILL be beauty related!(; I also have some bad news...I'm going to be gone again, I know, but I'm going camping(: I'll be gone for another couple of days :\ Sorry! Anyways, I decided to do my pet peeves because everyone thinks I have really strange pet peeves, so I thought it'd be fun to tell you guys! Oh geez, that was rambly ;D Let's get on with it:

MY PET PEEVES ;D

NUMBER ONE: WET PAPER TOWELS

Sorry it's a blurry pic, but this one depicted it the most(: Anyways, I absolutley HATE wet paper towels. I don't like touching them, getting them wet, or using them. I know it's weird! 

NUMBER TWO: CLOSED BLINDS

I absolutley HATE closed blinds during the day. In other words, I love natural light in a house, NO closed blinds! ;D

NUMBER THREE: PEOPLE SNEAKING UP BEHIND MY BED

I have no idea what's with this guy's face ;D But anyways, I have to have one side of my bed against a wall because I lay on my side and I have this fear of someone sneaking up on my behind my back while I'm in bed ;D

NUMBER FOUR: WET HAIR

I HATE wet hair on my back. Since my hair is long, it just bugs me so much!

NUMBER FIVE: BARE FEET ON WET FLOORS

I HATE wet spots on the floor in the house and stepping in it with my bare feet! AHH! I immediately have to wipe my foot on the carpet ;D

NUMBER SIX: PEOPLE LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER AT THE COMPUTER

I HATE when I'm at my computer and people are looking over my shoulder! And it's not like I have anything to hide, I just HATE it! AHH! ;D

NUMBER SEVEN: A HAND COMING OUT FROM UNDER MY BED
I know this is weird, and the picture doesn't really match, but I never used to have this fear until this past year when my friend told me that she was always afraid at night that a hand would come out from under her bed and grab her while trying to get in bed, and now, I'm afraid of it too... I always like jump into my bed now ;D

NUMBER EIGHT:

I HATE having dry hands! I just absolutley HATE the feeling! Right after I wash my hands, I have to coat them with lotion or I can't stand the feeling of touching anything! ;D

NUMBER NINE: TOUCHING PAPER
I HATE touching paper right after I wash my hands! It feels like chalk and all nasty! ;D Which leads me to my next pet peeve...

NUMBER TEN: CHALK

I absolutley HATE chalk! I hate hearing it when people write with it, touching it, or getting the dust on my feet or hands! BLUCK! ;D


Welp, that's the end of my Pet Peeves! I know some of them are really strange but hey! That's why I did this post in the first place, so you can see how weird and paranoid I really am! ;D Anyways, as always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


2 comments:

  1. You're probably just a tactile-phobe or suffering from Aphephobia - I wouldn't worry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not worrying...I'm not crazily paranoid by these things, they just bother me sometimes ;D I thought it'd be fun to show you guys

    ReplyDelete