Thursday, July 28, 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: FUN BEACHY CASUAL

Hey everyone! I'm truly sorry that it's been so long since I've done a post, but honestly, I was just really busy with work and such! But now, things are calming down and so I'll be back on my regular posting schedule(: I've recently been loving shirts like the Hollister-type shirts...you'll see below ;D Anyways, I came up with this outfit and for some reason it reminds me of the beach if you were to wear a swimsuit under it..Anywayys, on to the outfit:


OUTFIT OF THE DAY: FUN BEACHY CASUAL

SHIRT: On the top, I'm wearing a light blue casual shirt with rolled up sleeves that I'm not sure of the brand...and also a long gold necklace with a feather, heart, and shell charm from Forever 21.


BOTTOM: As for the pants, I am wearing peach-colored canvas shorts from the brand Mossimo from Target(: And sorry they're so wrinkly, I've been wearing them all day ;D And also a skinny braided leather belt from Forever 21.


OTHER PHOTOS:

Of course, part of the beachy look has to include sunglasses(:
Here's a close-up of the shirt pattern.
Here's a close-up of the necklace.
Here's the bracelet I'm wearing, a gold chain link one(:
Here's a close-up of the belt.
By the way, like my nails? I decided to paint them all in OPI's Malaysian Mist except for my index fingers which I painted in this really pretty silver color(: Let me know what ya think (;

Welp, that's the end of my Fun Beachy Casual Outfit of the Day! I hope that you liked it and that it inspired you to recreate it(: As always, thanks so much for reading and remember to Follow this blog for updates!

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv



No comments:

Post a Comment