Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: BARBIE AT A PARTY

Hey everyone! I decided that I wanted to do a more crazy look of the day than I normally do..It's the type of look that reminds me of the way Urban Decay does their models makeup most of the time which is pretty crazy and bold, or something that Nicki Minaj would wear, or Barbie at a Party! (Hence the title) ;D

LOOK OF THE DAY: BARBIE AT A PARTY


STEP 1: I first used my fingers and applied my Benefit Cream Creaseless Shadow in R.S.V.P all over my lid and up to the brow bone as a shimmery base.


STEP 2: I then used my fingers and applied my Maybelline Cream Shadow from the Rose Revolution Trio all over my lid as well.


STEP 3: I then took a Stila Sponge-Tip Applicator and applied my Lancome Shadow in Makeover on the outer half of my lid.


For the next steps, I'm used my Stila Blockbuster Palette. So I circled the colors I used in yellow to make it easier to find the colors if you have the same palette (:


STEP 4: I then took the Bright Light Purple from the Stila Blockbuster Palette above and applied it in my crease and in the outer v with a big crease brush.


STEP 5: I then took my smaller crease brush and applied the Bright Darker Purple into just the hollow of my crease to add more dimension.


STEP 6: I then took the Light Pink and applied it to my brow bone as a highlight with a fluffy shader brush.


STEP 7: I then took a smudger brush and applied the Blue color from my Mark Trio in Baby Blues on my lower lashline.


STEP 8: Now it's time for some major glitter! ;D I then took a sponge-tip applicator and applied my Tarina Tarantino Sparkle Powder in Sparklicity Pure on the inner third of my lid, into the inner corner, and over the blue that we just applied on the lower lashline.


STEP 9: I then used my finger and lightly dabbed my Beauty Rush Gold Glitter Eye Gel on the outer half of my lid.


STEP 10: I then applied my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black on my upper lashline making a pretty dramatic wing as well.


STEP 11: Lastly, I applied my Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black on my upper lashes and Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black on my lower lashes. (Click here to see a review of Revlon Grow Luscious and click here to see a mini-review of Maybelline Great Lash).


Welp, that's the end of my Barbie at a Party, Urban Decay, and Nicki Minaj Look of the Day ;D I hope that you enjoyed it, it was definitely fun for me to make, (except when I went out to take photos of the products and swatches, it was SOO HOT outside, no joke, I was just standing there taking pics and I was sweating all of my makeup off, it was literally like 100 degrees!) ;D But anyways, enough of my rambling, as always, thanks for reading, and you'd do me a really big favor if you'd Follow this blog for updates!(; 

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment