Sunday, July 10, 2011

MY EVERYDAY BLING

Hey everyone! I was watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince ( ;D ) and this idea just popped into my head! So I decided that I would show you guys the jewelry that I wear on a day-to-day basis(: Let's get into it:

MY EVERYDAY BLING


These are the bracelets that I wear on a day-to-day basis on my left arm...I don't change my jewelry very often ;D From the bottom to the top: my leather bead rope bracelet from camping, a BEST FRIEND bracelet from Claire's, and a brown and silver beaded bracelet.


Here's a close up of my BEST FRIEND bracelet from Claire's.


As for rings, I always wear this 14K gold class ring on my left ring finger that my grandma gave me(:


And on my right ring finger, I always wear my silver Dove ring that my mom got from a Church Camp(:


As for earrings, I always wear my Forever 21 Peach Hibiscus Earrings and my Freshwater Pearl Earrings.


 Here's a close-up(:


But recently, I've decided to tone it down and go back to my diamonds (they're not real, although I wish they were..;D )


Here's a close-up(:


And lastly, as for toes, I recently started wearing this swirly toe ring that I found in my mom's jewelry box ;D
(By the way, I'm wearing OPI Nail Lacquer in Malaysian Mist) 


Welp, that's the end of my Everyday Bling! I hope that you guys liked it and maybe it gave you some ideas(: As always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv



No comments:

Post a Comment