Sunday, July 10, 2011

WEEKLY WISHLIST ITEM: NARS DELPHES TRIO

Hello again everyone! I am back from camping and so I thought, "hmm, what should I post?" And then I was like, "Hey! It's next week!" And you know what that means...Weekly Wishlist Item! Anyways, I was reading Karen's blog a little while ago, or Makeup & Beauty Blog, and I saw this picture and instantly added it to my mental wishlist ;D Anyways, here we go:

WEEKLY WISHLIST ITEM: NARS DELPHES TRIO

This pic is from MakeupandBeautyBlog.com, click here to see her review and more pics(:

Basically, this trio comes out in the NARS Fall 2011 Collection, and yes, I know that it's going to be a while before Fall comes, but the makeup industry isn't waiting, which isn't a bad thing(; Make sure to check out Karen's review of this trio above! I can't wait for it to come out!(: Anyways, as always, thanks for reading(: What's on your wishlist?

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    It has come out, available on the official NARS e-shopping website. The new collection is really beautiful !
    Best,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It looks so pretty! Thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete