Sunday, July 17, 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: GOING TO RETAIL THERAPY!

Hey everyone! I just went to Nordstrom yesterday and wore this outfit! I've been really into sweater vests lately, if that's what you want to call them ;D So I figured that I would do an Outfit of the Day! Let's get on with it:

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: NORDSTROM BOUND!

TOP: For the top, I wore a plain white cami from the brand So at Kohls I believe? And on top of that I'm wearing a buttoned purple-gray knit sweater vest from American Eagle. And I'm just wearing my Mossimo Aviator Sunglasses from Target.


BOTTOM: As for the bottom, I am wearing my Dark Wash "Destroyed" Jean Shorts from Forever 21. I am also wearing a skinny braided leather belt from Forever 21 also. 

SHOES: As for shoes, I wore my tan leather sandals from Forever 21(: (A picture of them is below).


OTHER PHOTOS:

Here's the sandals I wore from Forever 21.
Here's a close-up of the belt from Forever 21.
Here's a close-up of the sweater vest from American Eagle.
Here's a close-up of the "destroyed" part of the Jean Shorts from Forever 21.

Welp, that's the end of my Outfit of the Day! I hope that you enjoyed it and that maybe it inspired you! As always, thanks so much for reading!(: Remember to Follow this blog for updates!

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment