Thursday, July 28, 2011

MY LOVE OF PHOTOGRAPHY

Hello again everyone(: In case you haven't caught on yet, I absolutely LOVE photography(: In fact, I'm actually taking two photography classes at the moment. Anyways, I decided that I would show you some of my pictures of nature and flowers to show my love of the outdoors(: I just love nature and the outdoors, that's probably why I love to go camping(: Anyways, enough rambling, on to the pictures! (Also, all of these pictures are mine and I took them with my own Sony Handycam Camera. I just didn't want to ruin the beauty of the pictures with my name).

MY LOVE OF PHOTOGRAPHY: NATURE



























Welp, that's the end of my Love of Photography(: Thanks sooo much for reading and I hope that if you were having a bad day, these pictures lifted you up and reminded you how beautiful nature is(: Anyways, thanks and remember to Follow this blog for more updates!

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment