Saturday, July 2, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: GOLDEN AZURE

Hello again everyone(: I wore this look when we went to Target and I thought that it was worthy of a Look of the Day Post ;D It's basically a summery golden look with a pop of blue color on the lower lashline! So let's get into it:


LOOK OF THE DAY: GOLDEN AZURE



STEP 1: I primed my eye from the upper lashline to the brow bone with my finger using my MAC Painterly Paint Pot.



STEP 2: I then took a flat shader brush and applied Urban Decay's Half Baked Eyeshadow from the Naked Palette all over my lid and a little into my crease.


STEP 3: I then took a crease brush and applied Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Buck from the Naked Palette into my crease and a little above.


STEP 4: I then took a fluffy shader brush and applied Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Virgin from the Naked Palette on my brow bone to highlight.


STEP 5: I then applied my Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black across my upper lashline starting thick on the outer lashline and going thinner towards the middle.


STEP 4: I then took a smudger brush and smudged my Lancome Eyeshadow in Lava from the Molten Shore Palette across the Liquid Eyeliner I just applied for a more smokey look.


STEP 5: I then took my Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener in Talk To Me and applied it on my lower lashline for a pop of color.


STEP 6: I then took a smudger brush again and smudged my Lancome Eyeshadow in Turquoise Blue from the Molten Shore Palette over the blue eyeliner that I just applied to set the eyeliner.



STEP 7: Lastly, I curled my lashes and used my Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black on my upper lashes and Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black on my lower lashes. (Click here to see a review of Revlon Grow Luscious and click here to see a mini-review of Maybelline Great Lash.


 Welp, that's the end of my Golden Azure look! I hope that you liked it and that maybe you'll recreate it! As always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment