Saturday, July 2, 2011

HAULIN' TIME: TARGET!

These are all of the makeup products that I bought(:
Hello...again, everyone ;D So this is the haul that I have been talking about doing for a couple of days now, so here it finally is! I just bought a couple clothing items and some makeup products (of course(; ) So here goes:



HAULIN' TIME: TARGET!

MAKEUP:
I was looking for a good everyday nail color so I saw this one and was like, "Here it is!" It is an OPI Nail Lacquer in Malaysian Mists. It looks like a really light pink in the bottle... (And for some reason they don't sell OPI online...)

...But on the nails it looks like a light peachy-pink color which I absolutley love(; This picture is with two heavy coats applied on my nails. It's pretty opaque as far as I can tell and smooths out very well on your nails. I also have my Seche Vite topcoat over top of the color.

I was running out of my Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer so I saw this ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter in Medium for only $3, who can beat that? And it comes with a highlighter! I love the rubbery type packaging and it's got pretty nice coverage(: 

Here's the swatches of the concealer in Medium and the highlighter in Glow. (I know the concealer looks dark but this swatch is on the inside of my arm and that part of my arm isn't tan unlike my face(;  ).

I also decided that I had to just give in and buy the ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder because everyone talks about it SO much as being a dupe for the NARS Orgasm & Laguna Duo.

Here are the colors up close in the pan. I have to admit, they do look pretty similar to the NARS...

Here's the swatches of the ELF Duo, they're really pigmented and soft(:

I also decided to give in and buy the most-talked about NYC Sunny Smooth Skin Bronzer(; I've heard quite a bit of people talk about it... And I really needed a matte bronzer(:

Here's what it looks like in the pan.

And here's the swatch, so far, I'm not really impressed with the pigmentation, but I'm just judging that by when I used my finger to swatch it...It might be better with a brush!


CLOTHES:
From Target, I got a really nice, comfy, light sweatshirt that has rolled up sleeves but you can actually roll them down if it gets cold, these navy blue really soft shorts to wear over my swimsuit and stuff, and a really cute navy blue triangle swimsuit with little seagulls on it, like Hollister(;
Here's the sweatshirt, it's a really light material, great for cool summer nights(:

Here's a close up of the decal on the front. It says: Mustang State and there's a horse head as you can see.

I also got these really cute navy blue-ish shorts to wear over my swimsuit to the beach and such(: They are SO soft(:

Here's the cool metal string things up close(:

Here's the swimsuit top, I sware it looks like it's from Hollister! It looks exactly like one of the swimsuits they sell.. and no, I didn't get the bottoms because I had a tight budget. But I have other bottoms that would go with it(; And i'll probably go back and get it when it's on sale ;D

Here's a close up of the seagull, how cute?

Welp, that's the end of my haul! I hope you enjoyed reading it and just to let you know, I'm going to be away for the weekend so I won't be able to do any posts over the weekend :( Anyways, as always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment