Saturday, July 2, 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: SHOPPIN' TIME!

Hello everyone! It is so stormy and overcast outside so unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait to get good lighting to take pictures for my Target Haul and my Golden Azure Look that I'm going to post.. I might be able to take pics later, it's supposed to get more sunny, lets cross our fingers! :D Anyways, on to the outfit!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: SHOPPIN' TIME

SHIRT: For the shirt, I am just wearing a white, v-neck short-sleeve shirt that actually has a little pocket on the right side, my hair's covering it (Sorry ;D). It is from the brand Mossimo from Target.  

SHORTS: For the shorts, and yes, they are shorts ;D, I am wearing navy blue high-waisted shorts with a cream and light grey floral print on them. I'm not actually sure where I got these from but the brand is the Karavan Trading Company. I'm also wearing a skinny braided leather belt from Forever 21.


SHOES: As for the shoes, I wanted to keep it simple so that the shorts got the main attention of the outfit(; So I am wearing navy blue Abercrombie Rubber Flip Flops. By the way, these things are indestructible, I've had them FOREVER ;D 


OTHER PHOTOS:


A close-up of the floral pattern on the shorts.


A close-up of the belt from Forever 21.


A close-up of the Abercrombie Flip Flops.


Welp, that was my Outfit of the Day for Friday, July 1st, 2011. Yes, I wore it yesterday but I didn't have time to post it (; So anyways, I hope you like it and that it inspires you to create an outfit like it! As always, thanks for reading(:

Until later,
Your Obsessive Makeup Blogger,
Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment